• TO BE A RESOURCE FOR THE COMMUNITY AT LARGE IN ORDER TO PROMOTE HEALING FOR A LIFE WITH LESS STRESS AND OVERALL HEALTH.
• TO CREATE A MOVEMENT FOCUSED ON EMPOWERING INDIVIDUALS TO LIVE A LIFE OF HEALTH, JOY AND OVERALL WELL-BEING.
• TO EDUCATE THE UNDERSERVED POPULATIONS ABOUT THE FRAMEWORK OF HEALTH AND DISEASE BY IMPLEMENTING SOCIO-EMOTIONAL REGULATION SKILLS, IDENTIFYING STRESSORS, AND HOW UNHEALTHY DAILY CHOICES IMPACT PHYSICAL, EMOTIONAL AND MENTAL HEALTH.
• MOTIVATING INDIVIDUALS TO BE PROACTIVE IN THEIR CHOICES ABOUT THEIR HEALTH IN ALL ASPECTS OF THEIR LIFE.
• SUPPORTING & ASSISTING THE INDIVIDUALS NEEDS ALONG WITH SUPPORT TEAMS INCLUDING: PHYSICIANS, THERAPISTS, PARENTS & CARETAKERS TO DEAL WITH STRESSORS OF DEALING WITH CHRONIC PAIN, ANXIETY OR ILLNESS.
As facilitators of well-being, stress management, and yoga therapy, we have extensive experience working in both private and clinical settings, with both adults and children. Our reach has impacted various populations from diverse backgrounds; from the VA, schools and a Children’s Hospital. In working with these vulnerable and underserved populations we have seen there is a clear and necessary demand to provide the tools and resources for individuals to learn to connect with their mind, body and spirit in order to live a life of joy and health by offering life enhancing skills.
Our reach is inclusive to all age groups with diverse backgrounds who live with or experience the adverse symptoms of stress, anxiety, chronic pain and trauma.